Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fetal Development: First Trimester : American Pregnancy Association


So most of you know by now that Josh and I found out we are expecting and are about 6 weeks along...its very exciting and we couldnt be happier!The first trimester is so fascinating to me,i thought id share whats going on inside me for the next few weeks(: We are due around September,and im feeling great so far!Thank the Lord...for giving us another child,feeling good,and the love we already have for our new baby!(: We have our first aptmt and ultrasound on Feb.21st. Please pray with us for a healthy pregnancy and delivery.



Fetal Development: First Trimester : American Pregnancy Association: "Week 6 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Week 4):
The formation of the lungs, jaw, nose, and palate begin now. The hand and feet buds have webbed structures that will become the fingers and toes. The brain is continuing to form into its complex parts. A vaginal ultrasound could possibly detect an audible heartbeat at this time. The embryo is about a ½ inch in length"

6 comments:

Music To My Ears said...

Awww wow I didn't know that. How did I not know that. I'm so happy for you and your growing family! I will be sure to keep you in mind when I pray! :•)

Mrs.Lambert said...

thanks katie(: we actually found out while i was in Texas...we just hadnt announced it yet when i was in Freeport...ive never seen your blog before!

blondevue... said...

Congratulations girl to you and Josh! You're going to be a wonderful Momma!! love you!

Anonymous said...

Ang, American Pregnancy Association is a great resource. I have been a member since trying to concieve Harley over 4 years ago. I am also on the forums if you want to look me up "sourlemon" I love you and look forward to watching you through your journey.

Deidre said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! I had no idea! I am so happy for you and your family! Although we've never met in person, it is obvious from your blog that you are a Godly, loving mother and I know you will be to Baby #2 as well!!! :)

LydiaRose~ said...

YAY!!!! :D
Congrats!!!!!!!!!
I'll be praying that everything goes well.