Saturday, January 22, 2011

WHAT ARE YOU?

I Am...a Christian,Mother,Wife,Daughter,Sisiter,and Friend

I Want...to run a marathon...soon

I Have...the most amazing family

I Wish...my sisters lived closer

I Hate...being lied to

I Fear...being alone

I Hear...the quiet peacefulness of my house

I Search...God's Word... for answers in life

I Wonder...if im having a boy or a girl?

I Regret...not listening to my parents more

I Love...the Lord my God,with my whole heart,soul and mind

I Ache...for the way things used to be

I Always...kiss my husband goodbye,and tell him i love him

I Usually...try to eat healthy

I Am not...a quitter

I Dance...only in my dreams

I Sing...silly songs ...to my little girl

I Never...thought my life would turn out the way it has

I Rarely...allow myself regrets

I Cry...alot more than i used to

I Am not always...the wife and mothe i wish i was

I Lose...my keys...all the time

Im Confused...by people who care more about themselves than others

I Need...icecream...on a semi-regular basis

I Should...be going to sleep right now

WHO ARE YOU?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job. I love all of these and I will be doing it on my blog!

Mo said...

enjoyed reading about *you*
I bought a sweater and will be working on your very own hat. It was as earthy as I could find.....

blondevue... said...

Angela!!!
You did it, its great :) Glad you joined in. I've missed you.

Happy Girl said...

I love it!

Jenn said...

So good....You are so sweet and I miss spending time with yoU! Love the pictures of your trip too!

Stephanie Byers said...

Glad to have found your blog! It's so nice to stumble onto other Christians: it makes the internet seem like a much smaller place than it is. God bless!
Stephi