Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Day

I had NOTHING planned for New Year's day...until Tori called me up the night before and said"Let's bail on our 10k and go snowboarding...we can run our 6 miles on Sunday"So of course i said ok...we had such a blast(:


January 1st of 2011 was a beautiful powdery day with temperatures in the high teens.








tori the tree hugger


















doesnt tori look cool???(:




yah....we're all lookin pretty cute(:


the beautiful sunset



our boyband picture...tori,me,and emily



Luke took these for us...it only took about 10 tries...



but he finally got a good one(:













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good photos! I especially like the one of you posed next to the Tree! A Beautiful powdery day with Beautiful Girls!-Natasha

LydiaRose~ said...

You look a lot like your mom in the first picture.
Brr!! In the high teens!?!! COOOOLDness.

Anonymous said...

So much fun!
Amber

blondevue... said...

ahhh man I am sooo glad we bailed on running the 6 miles!! Really...this was a blast. And I'm going to run the 10k tonight. Totally by myself and not with awesome girls BUT I couldn't have snowboarded without you girls. It wouldn't have been the same.
I loved that you brought your camera and took pictures, now we can remember the times even better. :)

Grammie Kim said...

Guess you're stuck with my mug, Ang. :)
The pictures look great.