Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My leetle garden

I was so amped up to have a garden this year...dad was gonna give me a couple rows to plant but when we decided to buy a house mid-summer,my dreams were crushed!!!!Not really....(: but it wouldnt have worked to plant at the aptmt or the house,cuz either way,i couldnt have taken care of it like i needed because we are moving into the house in July...So i created a little portable garden on my porch,thanx to my dad supplying me some awesome pots to plant in...so heres what my porch looks like right now!(: isnt it great? i think so(:

so pretty and green isnt it???(:









oops....2 of the same(:


my broccoli



it was hard to get my rasberry plant,but thisbad boy is going in the ground when we move(:



my fancy lettuce





spinaches



banana peppers...yummo(:



green bell peppers,basil, and tomatos







more broccolis,and sugar snap peas






and my cutie patootie zebra rider....dont you love what im growing?i sure do!!!!(:



Is anybody else growing a garden ???What are you growing this year???



im growing organic veggies and cute kids!(:

wish i could grow flowers,but next year,bring on the botanical garden!(:
























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your little garden.

Heather McEntire said...

i have herbs in my kitchen window...lotsa basil,some parsley, some chives, and a leetle bit of rosemary.

about your broccoli.

I WANT THAT.

Heidi Wiles said...

I love it :)