Monday, February 9, 2009

The most important person in my life...


...is my husband...i love him so much...he takes care of me,goes to a job he hates every day,in order to take care of me.he is such a faithful husband and provider.

This is his last week of work before he starts the Academy.We are so excited to take this next step in our lives!I know hes going to make a great policeman,and enjoy his work so much more.

God has opened many doors for us this year,making this all possible,and we couldnt be more grateful.it is so exciting!!!(: Please pray for him as he starts school this next week.

So KUDOS to my husband for being a wonderful and hardworking man with so much ambition.Im so very proud of him,and proud to be the one by his side,supporting him all the way

Im sure this post will embarress him a lil,but i want the world to know that i think he's great!(:

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a good wife for lifting him up and helping him along the way.... To every good man there is a good women...
Amber

blondevue... said...

You guys are blessed to have each other. :) Praying for you both as the new changes begin to happen.

Anonymous said...

That is one of my very favorite pictures. It captures soooo much.

Jenn said...

Love you Ang.....I like your hubby too!!! Just a little.

Dawn said...

Angela, I love this picture and all the rest! You look so good!
Love, Dawn

Happy Girl said...

So.... I hear that you have some pictures from Jo's wedding.... =) Do share! I'm so excited to see them. I'm really happy for her and Jason. You wouldn't happen to have her email address would you? Or even her phone number. Could you email them to me if you do?