Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The sweetest wedding ever

Aimee and Toby played most of the music on the piano and violin...it was amazing!!!all the music sounded very celtic,to compliment Jo's Renaissance Theme

my lovely freind Joanna..and me with a puffy face,three days after giving birth(:


aaawww...so pretty...the bride and her ladies in waiting(:

the nervous groom and his brother

travis and aimee played the most beautiful celtic song on the guitar and violin...i dont remember the name i wish i did...it was awesome...travis was playing his six string

aren and jordy,the prison guards(:

jason didnt take his eyes off of jo the whole time...it was so cool...



saying the vows...


the exchange of rings...

my favorite picture...the prayer...

...and the moment we've been waiting for,all joannas life(:
when it was all over,Jo grabbed Jasons arm and marched out in the most possesive way,it was so adorable,there was pretty much not a dry eye in the house(:



























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful wedding. Tell Jo I am so happy for her and wish her all the best! Thanks for sharing pics!
Love you
amber
p.s. How was Josh's first day at the academy?

Anonymous said...

Okay I'm crying again.
It's really hard not being there for stuff like this.

~Kluane said...

The song Mr. Travis and Aimee played was called "There is No Night" and I actually think he might have been playing his 12 stringer for that one....

Jenn said...

Jo looked beautiful....I hope they are happy together.

blondevue... said...

Getting to see the pictures are great! Wish I had been there! Joanna looked so pretty, and its a wonderful set of moments to capture with her and Jason.
I am sure that the Lord will bless their marriage and future life together. :)

Mrs.Lambert said...

oh thats what i meant kluane silly me(: thanx(:

Happy Girl said...

Ahhhhhh! Angela you are my very favoritist person of the hour. Hehe. Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I wish that I could have been there, but life goes on and I'm happy for them.

I'm sorry you didn't get sleep last night. I complain about not getting over 6 hours and you probably didn't even get that. =}