Friday, February 12, 2010

MY GIRLS

you know what im thankful for????im thankful for my online friends. i know people get caught up on the internet,and wasting time,and even doing things they shouldnt online,but i have this group of girls that are my "online friends" and they are just super.we have made our internet time something that lifts each other up,and encourages and shares with one another,and its nice to have cuz i dont have a whole lot of friends to spend time with.i never feel guilty about spending time with these girls online,becasue they are truly my best friends and i look forward to the love and support i find with them each and every day.we have this private weight loss blog,had it goin on for about a year,and what a help and just a ton of fun it has been helping each other out and being part of a support group for each other.we have all accomplished so much more together,and it has just been a truly enjoyable experience.they keep me focused and sharpen me when i need sharpening(: i hope and think i mean the same to them.i have the best friends in the world,truly.Thankyou Lord for my girls(:

4 comments:

blondevue... said...

We are thankful for you too Ang!
I am so thankful for my Christian friends. And you are a godly woman that I look to you and learn from all the time.
Love you lots my friend,
Tori

Anonymous said...

YAY for more crying posts. Man oh Man I seem to have losts of those these days. I can't wait till you hit goal, it's gonna be a party from every end of the US! We are all reaching a goal and it's great to know we have such great friends with us along the way. I love you Ang and you have been with my through my journey for longer than a year. IT's been since I was a girl.
Amber

Jenn said...

I love you too Ang!!! I am so proud of you and how far you have come in your weighloss and your spiritual growth. Love you girlie!!!

Happy Girl said...

You are a blessing Angela!!!