Sunday, February 14, 2010

My sweet Husband (:







Josh surprised me with a valentines dinner this week and took me out to Lavelle's...it was so yummy and sweet.I have to tell you people this.I know,im a retard...but i ordered roasted duck with a rasberry sauce and it had garlic mashed potatoes and steamed veggies on the side...i like to try new things....theres a time and a place and Lavelle's is pretty uppity,so i figured i might as well.In the words of our little Harley...IT WAS DE-LISH!!!I had the best clam chowder ive ever tasted as a side(and im picky abt my chowder)and coconut shrimp for appetizers...he ordered the worlds tastiest prime rib(he says it was better than turtle club)and then we went to chilis for dessert and had our fav...paradise pie...needless to say we were STUFFED but had a great time.We even dropped the baby off with Mrs.Joy so it was pretty romantic(: also he bought me a tanning package cuz ive been wanting one real bad(:






This is a little after the fact,but i thought id post pictures of the sparkleys he bought me for christmas(pictured above)cuz they are just so pretty.He also bought me all 5 seasons of THE OFFICE(one of my fav's) and the cute sketchers i wanted...i got totally spoiled...;P yay me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for good hubbies. I love the necklece... So pretty. Whay a guy! and As Harley Would Say,,,, Delish!!!! She is a hoot and you are too!
amber

blondevue... said...

Awww :) So nice of Josh.
So glad you guys had a good time, what a fun date! Not so sure about that duck! But glad you liked it!
Have a great week Ang!!
Love ya, Tori

Grammie Kim said...

wow, he did spoil you! No wonder you've had that smile on your face......
;)

Happy Girl said...

*psh* Lucky. ;) Hehe. That's Awesome Ang. All girls should be spoiled by their husbands.