Monday, February 1, 2010

they cracked me...

...on the second day...had to send two of them to grammie's.wow.talk about hectic.it was insane...so the two older ones stayed with me and mac and josh,but the two littles went to stay with grammie...last night was interesting to say the least...having two babies in one tiny house...they took turns waking each other up screaming,and we got NO sleep whatsoever...so yeah...the idea was more fun than the reality...we miss the two littles,but things have calmed down considerably since grammie came and got them(:

we went to the library and got the older boys some books so they would have something to do on down time,so they spent the evening reading...and we had tacos and now they are watching star wars with uncle josh. i finally got my workout and shower in.yay me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one brave women! Love you!
amber

Grammie Kim said...

Jesse Talon and Reuben Sabre are ~~~~waving~~~~ hello at you guys over there!
We got lots of good sleep last night. :o)

blondevue... said...

Yep, I've heard that with one kids its hard. And with two or more,,,pshh forget those showers and workouts my dear! lol.
Well glad Grammie was there to save the day! Hope you all have a good time, the taco's sound yummy. :)
Jenn kicked me into gear on the hill tonight, I said I'd run down it!!! NOT up it. She had other ideas. lol. Thanks for telling her to make me! ahhhh...still dying. :o)
Love you,
Tori