Monday, March 7, 2011

12 weeks pregnant

Sory i havnt had much time to blog,and very limited internet access...i borrowed my moms computer for a few minutes this afternoon.We're in the midst of a move and i feel like a vagabond...we are staying with mom and dad right now until phil and jenn vacate the upstairs aptmt,hopefully by this weekend.Its going fine,but im ready to be done moving and get my life organized again.

The pregnancy is going good,im exactly 12 weeks today.and finally the naseau is letting up A LITTLE.i have good days and bad days,but i make the most of the good ones,and get my runs and weightlifting in,and ive taken up yoga and some prenantal strenght videos i ordered.My energy levels go up and down,but at lest they are up some days now.and for that i am thankful.I'm not gonna lie,this first trimester has been rough,and im glad its almost over.one week left and ill be into my second tri!yay!im sure summer will help it go by fast...i plan to keep running as long as i can,my doc gave me the go ahead,and i am real happy about that.Having some back issues,i can tell my spine isnt too happy about being pulled out of whack,but its managable so im not complaining.

Im so happy to be pregnant really.its hard to be happy when you feel like poo all the time,but i really am happy,and im already in love with my new little one...i rub him,and talk to him,and sing to him,and im teaching mac to do the same...shes very excited about the baby and keeps asking if he's gonna come out(: its gonna be awhile(: my due date is september 19th i thinkthats what the doc figured,so got 28 weeks to go....amazing to think that in 28 weeks,our spring and summer will be gone,and we will be well into fall...wowie....

I'll try to get a belly shot up soon,i dont think its changed much,but i post a 9 week pic,and since i actually was only 8 weeks,then it was 4 weeks ago,so its time to see if theres a change...i actually feel like i shrunk a bit,because alot of the bloating from the high progesterone levels subsided,so im excited to take a new pic and see if theres a change.


12 weeks pregnant BabyCenter: "How your baby's growing:
The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.
Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long (about the size of a lime) and weighs half an ounce."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that you were able to update, I have missed hearing from you and it's great that you are feeling better. I am going through some stuff at work but just don't feel like talking about it. Maybe cause that's all I seem to do when I am away from work. Anyway,,,, Good luck with your move and I really hope things start looking up for you even more than they already seem to be......
Love you tons.
Amber

blondevue... said...

Its Ang! :) I am glad that some of the naseau is going away. Thats really good. Get to posting that picture when you can! I loved the one of McKinley :) The paragraphs about the baby's growth are really neat I like reading them. And am happy for a post from you. :) Love you!

12 weeks pregnant said...

Congratulations! I had my scan today aswell, and i can honestly say I have never been so happy and relieved! Well done. Even, I keep taking photos once a month and planning to do it till my small and cute baby arrives.