Monday, March 21, 2011

Two posts in one day!!!oh my!!! :O


Well i dont wan get boring with the baby stuff...im sure its not as fun for you all to read as it is for me...im a little obsessed,i admit...i admire my belly constantly,and every week i article hop all over the internet to read weekly updates on a million different baby sites(:


BUT there is other good things happening...one of which!!!dun dun dun...my best girl Tori is coming home to Alaska!!!for good...at least for now.I dont know when or where or how it happened,but over these last few years,she has become my dearest and best friend,and im so excited to be picking her up at the airport on Thursday morning!


I dont have lots of friends.Over the past few years,i have chosen very carefully the quality of people that i want in my life,and near my family.Next to my sisters and brothers,i can probably count my close friends on one hand.Its not a sad thing,but i have been feeling a little lonely since my last sister moved away,and my last brother and sis-in-law are about to join the military and leave too.So a few weeks ago,im sitting on the pot(TMI!!!) and im feeling sorry for myself and it dawns on me....TELL THE LORD ABOUT YOUR HEAVY HEART!!!ASK HIM FOR WHAT YOU NEED!)oh yah...sometimes i forget that he cares about my little woes.so i start to pray....and i start to cry...I asked him to bring me someone that i can be close to.some quality.someone special.Im kinda think someone new,but i HATE meeting new people.it takes me FOREVER to get comfortable and trust people enough to actually be good friends.Thats why i love my siblings so much.i love that bond.


So the next day,after my somewhat selfish prayer,my best girl who has been in Hawaii for like what 3 years now...texts me and tells me shes coming back to Alaska indefinety and she thinks its the Lords will for her to live here for now!can you believe that???So i started to cry,and bowed my head and thanked the Lord for answered preyer.This is the girl ive known since she was 2 years old....weve been through thick and thin together,and she has been the biggest spiritual inspiration and encouragement when i needed her the most.Talk about your answered prayers!Im just too excited,can you tell(: big huge smiles(: Welcome Home Tori!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only thing I got out of that was that Tori's your best friend and not me. Whatev.

(just kidding...kinda)

Mrs.Lambert said...

um im pretty sure i was talking about relationships outside of my siblings...youll always be my precious bek

Anonymous said...

Well,,,,, I wish she was moving to NC but if I can't have her you might as well. And besides,,,, I think God knew you needed her more than me right now. Maybe when I am more need she will up root on more time and come to NC. Maybe that's Tori's true calling.... She's the friend everyone needs and she makes a way to be there for ya!

i love you too!!!! but I am NOT moving back to AK! kisses.
Amber

blondevue... said...

Wow you guys are incredible. Really way to make me *bawl*!

Our friendship is invaulable to be Ang, I think about it often and wonder how or why God blessed me with such good friends.

It has been really hard to leave Hawaii. But I know without a doubt that God wants me here in Alaska. And getting to be near you and visit IN PERSON!! And see your pretty pregnant belly is such a joy.
Talking this morning, playing with Mac, just spending time with you, was a blessing to my heart!

Its funny that I read your blog tonight because I was started a post about you and am going to post our picture from the drive home. :)

Don't worry Bek, Lanae' will always be my precious, and you will always be Ang's precious. We just have to have substitue sisters since we can't always be with our blood ones. :)

I love you all, and count myself beyond blessed to be apart of each of your lives.
Amber! Feel free to pray that I come to North Carolina some day ;) I imagine my sister will end up being there in the future and I wouldn't mind being back near her. :) And you!

Goodnight,