Monday, March 28, 2011

15 weeks today...25 to go!




25 weeks to go sounds like a lot...but in one more month,ill be halfway...i call that progress!!!its going by fast,and i know with summer coming up the second half will go by even faster!summer is my favorite season,and we spend alot of time being active outside,so ill be distracted and having this baby in no time...josh has been planning some camping trips and day hikes for us already,and im chomping at the bit for the snow to be gone so we can get our bikes out and start running outside!


ive been keeping up with my running and weightlifting,and can still run my 5k on most days...

its getting a little more challenging with some extra weight,but im always up for a challenge!(: Some of my girls did yoga with me this morn,and it was so nice and relaxing after killing myself with weighttraining and running all week...we loved it!


Well,summer can't come fast enough for me,and i sure hope the sun comes out and melts all this snow that got dumped on us last night!until then,guess we'll get our sleds out and enjoy it!McKinley loves when i pull her in the sled,and Lovey bear always gets a ride too!She goes NOWHERE without Lovey Bear,especially sled riding.Last night at church,Travis and Laurel were singing a special,and Lovey Bear started dancing around and singing(quite loudly and happily) with them.After this went on for a minute or two,she put her finger to his lips and shushed him very sternly...oh that daughter of mine...(:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it... We need more Mac posts. She's a doll! Love you and your pregnancy is FLYING by.... Soon you'll know what your having and be holding him,,, I mean holding that baby too!

kimbunny said...

i'm going to the beach today. :) you should come again for another visit. :)

blondevue... said...

AHHH! I love the pictures! You are so pretty Ang. And that top picture of McKinley is adorable. It was so nice to do yoga with you. Its deff only the 2nd time that I've ever done it, and the level was perfect! Maybe I'll be able to learn how to better "hug your baby" :) So excited for you during this pregnancy!
The Spelt cinnamon rolls were and are amazing, I am so blessed!