Friday, November 28, 2008

BIG NEWS

So for those of you who dont know,we are moving back to north pole.December is our last month in fairbanks.My parents offered to let us rent their apartmartment,above the garage next door to them,and the offer came at just the right time.Josh and i feel that it is a huge blessing from the Lord,right when we needed it most.

Alot has happened recently to encourage this decision.I wont share all the details,but its going to benefit us alot.Living in fairbanks has been really nice while it lasted,but we both feel its time to move on.its going to be a temporary situation,but it will get us through the winter,and spring,(until josh has a better job)which was going to be a tough time,and we werent sure hw we were gonna make it.

Josh is starting the police academy in febuary,just a few weeks before the baby is due,and he'll be out of work for three months until he finishes.then with the baby coming,and me quitting my job this month,it just kinda worked out.i wont be needing to drive to town every day for work, and my mom will be right next door if i need her to help me when i have the baby,since josh will be in school,and unable to take time off.

Our landlord in fairbanks raised our rent unexpectedly last month,and it came at the worst possible time,because josh STILL hasnt gotten the raise hes been promised all year,and we had just topped ourselves off with medical bills that we're trying like crazy to get paid off.it seems like they never end.between my back problems and his weird zombie rot diseases,anyways...you get the point.and then im quitting my job at the end of december,so thats even less income.

the point is,were getting a beautiful two bedroom apartment thats comperable in size to the one were in,and saving a ton of money,and have much nicer neighbors!(: hehehe
and im gonna get to show off all my cute baby outfits to my mom everyday when i get her dressed up all cute!im actually really excited to be back in north pole especially for spring and summer...its so much prettier out there,and at least we can go outside without the fear of being shot or mugged or whatever.

the part im not excited about is moving.in the dead of winter.in the next three weeks.being 7 month pregnant.with a bad back.etc...i hate moving.and im gonna miss our apartment.its been such a nice cozy first home.but i know itll be worth it.if i can make it through the move.josh said he'll do everything,but just setting up a house is a ton of work.and alot of it just might not get done till after the baby comes.

the best benefit of all...IM GONNA HAVE A WASHER AND DRYER(: YESSS!!!!!!!!

so anyways,yall pray for us,weve got alot going on right now,and even though were know the Lord is in it,making big decisions is always scary.Change is good.Scary.but good.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

so excited to have you next door!!! YAY!!! Love ya...if you need any help...call me!!

Anonymous said...

Ang, if I were there you know good and well I would be there helping you pack up and move out but since I am not, Prayer is all I got to give. But you got it. It is going to be hard but if anyone can do it it will be you! I love you, congrates on the good news. And I hope and pray it all works out.
Amber

Kassandra said...

I'm happy that things are going to be easier on you guys, and glad that the Lord has blessed you in this way. :o) I sure am going to miss having you so close though. :o( It's been really nice. anyways, you know I'll help you out in whatever way I can, so just let me know, ok? Love you lots. :o)

Kassandra said...

Oh, I'm glad you still want me to come help you! I figured you wouldn't really need me anymore, since you were going to be so close to your mom. I'll have to see what they say here about having the time off though. Meh, if they tell me no, maybe I'll just quit. :o) Haha. My "other" plans might be more in-depth by then anyways. :o)

and seriously, let me know any way that I can help you guys's transition to North Pole go more smoothly, ok? Hugs! :o)

Mo said...

I am so glad to hear you are moving upstairs from your mom. She will be a great blessing to you guys and your new baby.