Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Tuesday







Well,Josh's parents and Grandma made it to town safe and sound yesterday,and Jenn cooked us all dinner last night at their house.She made a lovely sourkraut roast with potatoes and carrots, her yummy yeast rolls,which are gonna be the death of the family,and a salad.It was a nice family gathering,but we didnt stay out long cause everybody was so tired.
Antia brought me two adorable pinks baby outfits and a super soft pink baby blanket for my little sea monkey...who is kicking like crazy as i type...she doesnt like it when to laptop pokes my tummy...she gets all feisty if you poke her...(:


Today ive managed to get most of my thanksgiving cooking done.We're all pitching in on the big family meal at mom and dads house so that nobody has to do too much work by themselves. I made Velveeta mashed potatoes,and they're all ready to heat up in a casserole dish,and then I made two batches of spelt rolls.Jenn and Natasha are making rolls too,so we should have enough rolls to feed an army.but you can never have too many rolls,cuz you need leftovers!!!(: Plus we all make different kinds,so its nice to have variety. So my rolls are in the freezer and ready to go, and so are the cookies that jonny and davy helped me make,that we plan on serving(maybe forcefeeding,theyre kinda scary) to the grandparents on thanksgiving(:

The only thing i have left to work on is my Eggnog Cheesecake,which hopefully i can get done tomorrow after work.everythings coming together nicely,im really looking forward to thursday!


Right now im working on finishing my laundry for the week,most of which was done yesterday, and all i have left to do today is go to the gym.yay!it should be a nice relaxing evening with just me and the hubby at home,which im looking forward to amidst all the holiday crazinesss(:


Im gonna make mooseburgers for dinner which is real easy,and my house is all clean already. How nice.anyways....i guess i better be off...im totally procrastinating on the gym today,thats probly why im posting about stuff that i usually dont...so off i go...talk to you all tomorrow!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy tuesday back to you!

Anonymous said...

Workout for me too. :O( I'm a hog. The doctor told me so.

Kassandra said...

Looks like you've been busy! :o) Hope you guys all have a great Thanksgiving together. :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving! love you hardworking momma!
Amber

Mo said...

I heard about that eggnog cheesecake.
I LOVE eggnog.
Actually, I like the fat free stuff, not cause it's better for me, but because it issssnnnnttttt qquuuiitteeee soooo thhhhhhiiiccckk.

blondevue... said...

I want to feel the baby kick so bad!!
Happy Thanksgiving my dear!
Love,
Tori