Friday, November 21, 2008

FRIDAY


IM SO EXCITED THANKSGIVING IS ALMOST HERE!!!I MADE A PROMISE THAT I WOULDNT EAT SUGAR TLL THANKSGIVING DAY,AND SO FAR IVE KEPT IT...ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT...MY WEIGHT WAS STARTING TO CLIMB TOO FAST FOR MY LIKING, AND THIS SEEMS TO BE HELPING,BACAUSE ITS GOIN BACK DOWN.

SO COME THANKSGIVING,THE GLOVES ARE OFF.I CANT WAIT TO HAVE ME SOME PUMPKIN PIE!!!

IM GOING TO MAKE AN EGGNOG CHEESECAKE I FOUND IN THE TASTE OF HOME MAGAZINE,AND MAN IS IT PRETTY!!!I HOPE IT TASTES AS GOOD AS IT LOOKS!!!

TONIGHT MIKE AND KASS ARE COMING OVER FOR A GAME NIGHT...JOSH IS GONNA MAKE US HOMADE CHEESESTEAKS FOR DINNER SO IM KINDA OFF THE HOOKS FOR DINNER(: YAY ME!!!AND IM NOT WORKING TODAY,ITS BEEN REAL SLOW AT WORK,SO MY ONLY GOAL IS TO GET MY HOUSE IN ORDER FOR OUR HOLIDAY COMPANY,WHO SHOULD BE ARRIVING ON SUNDAY NIGHT.(THE IN-LAWS)

WELL GUYS,I HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY FRIDAY,OR WHATS LEFT OF IT,FOR THOSE WHO ARE HOURS AHEAD ME(: SMILES FROM ANG!!!

7 comments:

Happy Girl said...

Good for you! While getting ready this morning I decided not to eat Wheat for the next week or so because my DR. recommended it to me MONTHS ago (when I wouldn't listen) but all it took is one trip to the kitchen to see Sweet bread from Mrs. Rhonni's shop and pumpkin pie and suddenly I had not the healthiest breakfast of wheat. Oh well, I'll start tomorrow.... ;-)

Jenn said...

Boy...I wish you would come to OUR house and have a game night every now and then....you would think I didn't even have a brother and sister-in-law in town. hehehe Call me sometime!!!

Anonymous said...

I love you, I am also trying to be good. ugh it is so hard. I am hear with you babe chearing you on to victory in the weight control race./... You can make it just a few more months. Love you soooooo much!
Amber

Anonymous said...

I think I'm fatter than you....

Kassandra said...

Game night was fun. :o) Should definitely do it again sometime. Hugs! :o)

Anonymous said...

Totally love the picture of Josh and the belly!

Just thought you should know, caps lock means you're yelling, which makes your posts kinda funnier in a way...

Take care.

Mrs.Lambert said...

who are you stranger?you didnt sign your comment...