Tuesday, March 17, 2009

here we go...

OKAY GIRLS(: im excited about this too...sorry it took so long today to get around to blogging,the baby had me up half the night,so i was sleeping this morning.

yesterday was hard...i managed to get through that whole workout,and im startn to feel pretty sore today,but i feel good also.when i take a break from working out,it always kicks my butt the first week i start back...i followed my menu for the most part,i had to add a little snack after my workout,because i started feeling faint.i had a spoon of peanut butter and half a banana...i wouldnt really consider that a cheat,because i dont know yet how much im gonna need to compensate for the breastfeding.

last night i felt pretty rough,i told josh i felt about 10 lbs lighter already,i love that feeling you get the first couple days of a diet,when your stomach starts to shrink.anyways,i felt rough from the workout,not the diet,and i went to sleep sooo fast.

for those of you who want to be involved in the biggest loser contest,ive authorized you to post on my new BIGGEST LOSER blog,its private,because i, for one,dont want the whole world knowing my weights and measurements,so itll just be between us dieters.im gonna try to keep up with posting my menus,and workout,my weigh-ins,and measurements.you can all post as often as you want,whatever your comfortable with.there are no rules,everybody can just do their own thing.im doing low-carb,ambers doing weight-watchers,i know jenn likes to do portion control,i think tori's cutting carbs,lanae starves herself (:

if anybody else wants to be involved in our contest,let me know,and ill authorize you to post on our private blog,and send you an email inviting you.i think we should all pitch in and buy a prize for the winner,like everybody send 5-10 bucks to that person to go towards a new pair of shoes or something...if anybody has a different idea,let me know,im just throwing stuff out there.

i weighed in this morning,so that will be my starting weight,and we will finish April 21st,cuz thats my anniversary,and i plan on eating dessert that day!!!(: anyways,i hope this answered all your questions,if you wanna see my stats and menus,youll have to check the BIGGEST LOSER BLOG

4 comments:

blondevue... said...

Sweet Ang.
And No Lanae` isn't starving herself. hahaha. I'm making sure to try and feed her all of the carbs and sugar possible. That way I win. Just kidding, we are both doing the flat belly diet (because that IS the point isn't it!) No the point is to be able to serve God as healthy as possible and to be in control of what we eat and not to let food control us.
Its 4 meals a day 400 calories each. Nothing crazy. You have to get your milk, protein and lots and lots of veggies in. It takes out all bread though so I am feeling much better (as far as the Chrones goes).
This is going to be awesome, I am so thankful you started this.
I'm all for going in on a prize. :) I love the shoe idea, (who would'a guessed that!?):o)
Have fun with your baby, I can't WAIT to Hold her!! I pretty much put in my claim for the first Sunday I'm home! (And every revival night after that) ;~)
Love you.
O'yes and my HAIR is DYING to see you! Its super long, and needs trimmed! :) *Isn't it great to feel needed!* hahha, no I need a hug more than a haircut. :)

Anonymous said...

Ok I got the invite last night but it was too late to read it all. So I am jumping on this morning and getting on the band wagon. It's a good thing I weighed in so that I can start my offical Biggest Loser weight! I am excited and will send the money this week. Where to? I guess I will check the other blog to see...
Love you!
amber

Happy Girl said...

AHAHAHA! You know me TOO well Ang. But no, like Tori said, I've not been "starving" myself this time. (I'm using that word quite loosely) But it is hard to not be tempted to "skip" my afternoon snack somedays. But I'm not, so happy days. =]

Anonymous said...

Good girl Lanae! I am all about my afternoon snack... ha ha but then again you can look at me and tell I would never miss a snack!. jk
amber