Thursday, March 19, 2009

an interesting weekend...

Time to brag about my husband...Josh joined the Volunteers in Policing a few months ago,before he started school even,as a way to serve his community and get his name circulating amongst the police force.He has been very faithful to volunteer every weekend,and goes on patrol almost every friday night until the wee hours of the morning.So,because he is a VIP,he got selected out of his class to head up security for the Native Convention this weekend.he'll be gone doing this the next three nights,so everybody pray he'll stay safe,and have the energy to make it through the late nights,and early classes.McKinley and I are going to miss him alot because we'll barely see him,but we're very proud he got selected to do this,we know it means he's made a good name for himself. he's our hero here at home...GO JOSH!(:

So,in order to distract ourselves from our lonliness,McKinley and i are going to go to a girls night at Auntie Jenn's tonight,where we will watch movies and gorge ourselves on Pagoda(: then tomorrow night,our lovely freind michelle is gonna come visit,and have dinner and get her hair done before she leaves on a trip.so we have a full weekend ahead of us.

Im pretty tired today,i think this contest is wearing me out,not quite used to all the workouts yet,but im sticking to my menu's,havent cheated at all,and havent missed any workouts so far...im already seeing results this week,so that is a real encouragement to stick with it!!!

8 comments:

Kassandra said...

Hey, so I was wondering if I could join the biggest loser thing with you guys. NOT because I feel like I need to lose any weight, or actually be in the running to be the winner, but just to maintain a healthy lifestyle and stuff, and it would be easier to do it with everyone. :o) Anyways, just wondering. :o) Hope you're having a good day.

Mrs.Lambert said...

i geuss,but its not for spectators,so if your gonna join,you better be serious about competing,and its completely private,so it better stay that way. only join if your really serious about getting in shape,so show us some goals!

Jenn said...

You go ANg!!!! I am so glad that you are doing so good. Love you!!!

Kassandra said...

oh, I'm not wanting to join to be a spectator. i do have goals and stuff, and I am really serious about it. and I totally get that it's completely private. thanks. :o)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Josh! I am really happy for him.
Amber

blondevue... said...

Your going to gorge yourself on Pagoda eh?? Good to know my fellow competitor! :) heheheh, maybe it'll cover up that donut I ate two days ago then! :D
I know what you mean about wearing you out, I am beyond sore, and about died in the workout last night, but Ashley's working out with me and I just couldn't quit.
The funny thing is if I felt like dying last night I wonder what you would call this morning?
My thighs are buring and my abs won't stop screaming at me.
Anyways, happy eating my friend. :D Hug girlie for me.
Tori

Kassandra said...

Hey, I decided not to join the biggest losers blog, since i'm not actually trying to lose anything, I'm rooting for you guys and look forward to hearing who the winner is though! :o) But I did start a fitness blog of my own, to just keep track of stuff. It's set to private, but if you wanna go on there, I'll send you an invitation to it. Haha, you're pretty much the queen of working out and eating healthy, so I would love any input from you on that kind of stuff. :o) Hope your weekend went well, and you're having a good day. :o)

blondevue... said...

Love your new header picture Ang!!! :D
You are so pretty. :)