Thursday, March 5, 2009

much ado about nothing...

Man its not exactly easy yo keep up with a blog with a new baby in the house!!!weve been sick all week,so its been a rough one.but we are starting to feel a lil better,so hopefully its uphill from here.
hopefully well be at full capacity by this weekend,because the plan is for McKinley to go see grammie on saturday for a few hours while Josh takes me on a snowboarding date!!!!(:hehehe
im very excited...weve been getting bucketloads of snow this week,so the mountain should be nice and powdery!i cant wait...its been over a year since ive been on my snowboard,and im excited to spend some time with josh...i think we could both stand to have a fun day(: i cant think of anything more fun than mountains,and snow,and making out with my hottie husband all day on the bus...hehehe(:
joshs school is going great,hes exhausted,but loving it...were already finishing week 3!!!he's gonna be graduating before we know it!!!im so proud of him(:
my kid is growing like a weed,i cant believe how chubby she is already...ill post some new pictures soon!!!

3 comments:

blondevue... said...

Ang you are snowboarding already?!!! Wow girl, it seems soon! I guess thats your reward for staying so in shape during during the pregnancy.
I've been praying that you and baby girl McKinley would get to feeling bettter soon!
Can't wait to see you! 3 weeks, 3 weeks!! :))
Love you,
Tori
Hey-do you think Josh would let you and the baby come spend the last 6 weeks with me in Hawaii? I already have a baby crib in my room from my neice and Rueben! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Ang! Have fun with the hottie!
Amber

Jenn said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon. Sorry your snowboarding date didn't work out. Maybe some other weekend. Love ya!!