Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chena River Run

This morning Jenn and I ran our first race of the season,and we were SO excited...I tried for 3 bloody days to get a babysitter,and right when i was about to give up,the sweetest and most beautiful Emily volunteered to watch the chickens.



so here we are in all of our retardedness getting pumped up fo the race... quite the pair...the preggo and the stick girl


























Here we are on the shuttle that we took from Fred Meyer west to the start point... no i didnt smoke weed before running the race,im not quite sure why i look so strung out...i was a little tired,maybe thats why.
















Heres crazy Jenn warming up with all the dancing runners...she was really breaking it down,and wanted me to join,but this girl doesnt dance.

And trust me,im doing the world a favor by keeping my moves to myself.(:



















I actually took this picture while I was running...cute picture of Jenn huh???Im really surprised it's not blurry!!!











Heres our after picutre.

Nice and red and sweaty.

We had alot of fun,and are looking forward to doing it again soon.Thankyou Emily for helping us out!!!Next time your out there with us!!!Looking forward to the Mosquito Meander!!!

2 comments:

Heidi Wiles said...

OOH fun! You are doing awesome, still running prego :) and Jenn looks great!

Anonymous said...

Great job momma's! I am so proud of you!