Friday, May 6, 2011

First bike ride of the season

So today was just the most gorgeous day ever!It was warm and sunny and slightly breezy,and we met Auntie Jenn and the boys at the park for awhile this morning.Chub had so much fun!
Then we came home and did some chores before heading over to our friend Robin's house .She only live about a mile away,so i stuck Little on the back of my bike and we enjoyed the sunshine some more!All's i know at this point is,i'mma go find me a gel seat for my bike tomorrow cuz these bruises just wont do!Here's my little rider looking super cool in her Hollywood shades.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's such a cutie pa-tootie! I want her!!!!! Love you!

Grammie Kim said...

....and her shades are right=side-up! ;o)

Jenn said...

The park was a blast and we were so glad you guys came! She is SO adorable in her shades!!!

Heidi Wiles said...

Aww so much fun! wish i had a bike :)