Saturday, May 14, 2011

Sat. Heartwalk/Run 2011



me and my best girl...she's the cutest kid in the whole wide world i think(:



ok...so as we are doing the warm-up dance/squat routine,tori starts trying to take pictures of the preggo squatting and flailing about her arms like a chicken,and so this is me coming at her trying to break her camera...





this is our super nerd picture...we blame emily for this 110%







after-run sweatiness and red faces




tori doing who knows what...
















my girl with



her walkin buddy

















my sweet babysitter/friend that made my fun day possible(: thanx ashley!!!(:














my ever regret this self portrait of my double chin... please excuse.

















two beautiful blonde clarkish girls...sisters and friends


























emily and tori
























my beached whale fat cow gigantor running pic...remind me to run beside someone fatter than me next time im photographed...i blame the wind im my pants...























love love love this picture of my sweey beautiful friends!!!(:


















ashley and emily















another after run shot

















funny emily(:
























hard core runners...so happy to have friends that love to torture themselves as much as me(:








































































no,we didnt call each other to coordinate our outfits,,, great minds just think alike!!!(: go underarmour!!!



































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures. I have not seen your belly in action till now. LOVE IT! Ashley looks great. Has she lost a ton of weight,,,, cause she totally looks like it. You all look so happy. Happy for you!
amber

Mrs.Lambert said...

ashley HAS lost alot of weight...she has been doing the hcg diet for a while now with her mom,and looks amazing!she is still working on it,and is doing so great!shes looking more and more like tori as she gets older dont you think?!?she is a VERY sweet girl,and is a total mixture between mrs larie's sweetness, tori's friendliness,and lanae's sarcasm(: