Saturday, April 23, 2011

Birthday Breakfast

My best girl Tori got me a babysitter this morning and took me out to breakfast for my birthday at Sourdough Sam's. Josh had to work last night so it made for a really special day for me!(: Im so blessed to have such a sweet friend.She always lifts me up!


heres pictures of us taking pictures of each other...
yah...were just that silly(: Im so happy she's back from Hawaii!















And of course i had to get a shot of our
delishious breakfasts(: I had a great Birthday(:





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!!!!! Looks like a great morning. You look happy!

blondevue... said...

Awe wow this post melts my heart, I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY. I feel blessed that I could be apart of it!
You are such a beloved friend.
Love you Ang.