Friday, April 22, 2011

The day before my birthday(:

I'm having the best birthday ever!(: first my best girl tori texted me and told me she got a sitter for me tomorrow morning and she's talking me out for a birthday breakfast(pics to come)

Then my little bro called me(he's army and stationed in Hawaii)and we talked for like an hour...i love when he calls...our favorite subject is running,we like to compare war stories(:

Then when i hung up the phone the fed ex guy showed up in our driveway and brought me birthday packages from two different sister!!!woo-hoo!!!of course i couldnt wait to open them...










what did the bek-meister send me?


(the only unfortunate part was that i have to share the contents with jonny, my nephew whos birthday was yesterday,and im pretty sure i dont wanna give up the giant bag of chocolate that was in his half of the box)!)







I got this awesome belly book to document my pregnancy,which will be SUPER fun...totally my kinda thing...


oh darn! now i have to take belly pics EVERY WEEK instead of every month...harharhar...yes!


















not sure why she sent me a "pretty pups" coloring book,cuz i really wouldve prefered a barbie book.


just sayin...(probly just give this to mckinley,hope she doesnt mind)













my favorite part was the card...you'll just have to read it to see why...Bek,you'll always be my precious...my life goal is to someday buy the house next door to her so we can be neighbors till we die.



































pimple strips???um what are you sayin eh?no,she actually gets all these awesome free cosmetics from couponing and always shares fun stuff










now these are from my OTHER package...my little sis called me up the other day and told me to get on the old navy website and pick out a couple of new maternity tops that i wanted and heres they are!i am so spoiled... but im pretty much ok with that!thanx Heidi!!!!So sweet...ill model them for you later when i take my belly pics!(:







2 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

Yea for birthday presents!!!

Anonymous said...

How nice to have great sisters and great presents! Tell johnny Happy Birthday too!