Monday, April 11, 2011

catching up...

i found this book at joannes this past christmas and have wanted it ever since....its sooooo fun... and definetly on my birthday wishlist....harharhar(:
these were the projects i worked on for all the little neices and nephews for christmas...they're called felties,fun to make and easy on the pocketbook(:

you should have seen the little felty army we had going before they got distributed!!!




































and this is the earring frame i made for my sister Heidi for Christmas,,,i have made many more since,and want to thank my blogging friend Deider for the fun and inexpensive gift idea!(:

3 comments:

Grammie Kim said...

And my earring holder is the cutest.....

blondevue... said...

Those are super cute gift ideas! They turned out so good to!!

Anonymous said...

I like all this Christmas stuff. Get's me thinking about my new ideas!