Wednesday, April 20, 2011

oh my word the bike path has finally melted...i am so getting my run on outside tomorrow!!!yay!!!no more treadmills for the summer!!!sweet monkeys(:

McKinley peed on the potty twice today!!!Only two days of sitting and three Lake Superiors on the floor.Good news indeed!Hopefully tomorrow will be even more successful!

i discovered the yummiest softserve swirl icecream at Sunrise this past weekend...im totally hooked,im notgonna lie.

Josh and I picked up an awesome bike rack for the back of our Suby for 20 bucks on craigslist...were pretty excited that we are true Alaskans now...WHOOT!Weve got some serious trail riding planned this summer...we both have really nice mountain bikes,and plan to make good use of them,once we get some of them nice cushy shorts that give you the most amazing bubble butt ever!

my belly is getting pretty huge now...but im gonna wait till 20 weeks to post the next pic, mostly cuz i want it to be super impressive next to my 14 weeker(:

Josh and i have a fun night out planned for our anniversary on thursday,a drive out to hilltop for dinner and pie and maybe some night bowling afterwards...4 years married now,i cant believe it!!!its going by so fast...ill try to take some fun pics to share!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have a great plan for the summer with your hubby. Excited about your anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

You aren't supposed to bike when you're pregnant. At least thats what all my different doctors told me. Definitely not mountain biking.

Mrs.Lambert said...

bek the only reason they tell you that is because you might "fall off"...yah,i dont fall off my bike.

Anonymous said...

Yeah but what if you did fall? I think you should atleast put the training wheels back on for stability!

blondevue... said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! HOW DID I FORGET WHEN I WOKE UP THIS MORNING THAT IT WAS THE 21st?! And I forgot to say Happy Anniversary when I saw you!! How sad, But....your birthday is in two days I WONT be forgetting that!! :D
So stoked :)) Hope you like to party up your 29th!!! :)))
Have a wonderful date tonight and enjoy your guys time together!

blondevue... said...

O yeah and I saw the bike rack on the back of the car today, SUPER Alaskan and awesome :D