Wednesday, April 20, 2011

RUN PREGGO RUN!



So today was my first run of the year OUTSIDE on the bike path...ive been back at my running this week,but im having a harder time with it suddenly.

I was little skiddish after the cramping issues i had last week,so i took it easy this past weekend...did a little low impact strength and cardio,and rested up over the weekend.I got back on the treadmill Monday and did a mile and a half,and had no issues... Josh said no way would i only run ONE MILE,but i did,and walk a half....i felt great,but didnt want to push it,so i took Tuesday off,and today i hit the pavement...i did my regular3 miles,but did alot of walking intervals and it WORE ME OUT!!!I couldnt believe how much different it felt on the pavement...my arms were numb by the time i was done,because it was 35 degrees outside,but it was SO invigorating!i loved being outside again in the fresh air and the open road!








Tomorrow morning Tori is gonna meet me at 6 in the morning,and hopefully were gonna hit the pavement again...if it ends up being too cold,well justdo a video,but im hoping we can be outside!what a great way to start the day!She hasnt run in a few months because of a knee injury,so hopefully we'll be compatible enough...im afraid she's gonna be shocked at how lame i am since we last ran together in Hawaii!Im excited to workout with a buddy though,and if nothing else we'll be able to get our talk on while we walk!were pretty good at that!(:















While i was running today,i felt embarressed for the first time in awhile that all the cars passing me probably thought i was just a fatty

huffin and puffin along out there...but then i was like,i dont care what people think!im almost 19 weeks pregnant and im still running more than most of them probably do,so i rock!geez im humble huh...(: guess i should work on that....hehehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha, you crack me up FATTY! LOL I am sure as they drive by they are thinking "Holy moly,,,, That's a preggo chick!" I know that's what I would think! I love you and your determination! Your a trooper! Kisses preggo.
Amber

blondevue... said...

One Hot Mamma! :~) WAIT, WHAT?! You thought I'd think YOU were LAME?!?!?!?! WHATEVER...you kick my butt and are pregnant!!!