Monday, April 25, 2011

MONDAY

ALL I HAVE THE ENERGY TO POST TODAY IS THIS CUTE LITTLE PICTURE IVE BEEN SAVING FOR A RAINY DAY...I FOUND IT ON THE NET AND FELL IN LOVE WITH IT(:
IT MAKES ME SMILE EVERYTIME I SEE IT.I KNOW,I KNOW,IM OBSESSED.WHATEVER













I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET A COLD ALL WEEKEND,AND LAST NIGHT IT TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORSE AND TURNED INTO THE FLU.IM ACHING ALL OVER,AND CAN BARELY MOVE.MY HEAD IS EXPLODING WITH SINUS PRESSURE,AND MY NOSE IS RUNNING OFF MY FACE.THIS HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE SEASON FOR SICKNESS.I'M PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE 4TH OR 5TH TIME IVE BEEN TERREBLY SICK THIS YEAR.IT STINKS.

MY LITTLE FAMILY HAS BEEN A LITTLE UNDER THE WEATHER AS WELL,BUT THANKFULLY ARENT AS BAD OFF AS ME...YET...HOPEFULLY THEY WONT GET THIS BAD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture!! You should do the same thing with your belly!!Hope you get to feeling better too-it has been a horrible sickness season!-natasha

Grammie Kim said...

So sorry, Ang. Hope you get better soon.
And Saturday, I saw a lady with a belly that looked like she needed a cart to push in front of her to take off the pressure. She HAD to be carrying twins....HAD TO.

Anonymous said...

I will be praying that you all get better soon. You need to feel good while you are pregnant. Love you!

blondevue... said...

Hey pretty hoping you're feeling better today!! Excited about your ultra sound :D