Friday, April 15, 2011

One year old


My mommy bought me this awesome plant for my birthday last year...i cant believe i have managed to keep it alive this long!!!Had a few close calls with the grim reaper,but it is now thriving in the sunshine at my new house,and it started getting bigger sincewe moved,so i finally went out and bought a bigger and prettier pot for it(it was still in white plastic one from the store!oops!).The Pot changed the way the whole plant looked,and now im in love!(:



Has anyone else managed to keep thier plants alive this year?


Has anyone killed any plants this year?(:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My bonsais both died. I tried valiantly to save them but they bit the dust anyway. :(

Anonymous said...

I have not lost any or got any!

Grammie Kim said...

I killed a very old plant that Mary gave me! :(
But others have really done great. :)