Thursday, April 21, 2011

Running girls and running noses...



But we had a blast walking/running this morning,despite the 24 degree temp!


My hips were killing me from running on the pavement yesterday,such a difference from the treadmill,but i had so much more energy this morning than yesterday,so it felt great anyways...

we walked a mile,ran a mile,and walked a mile...

hopefully Tori's knee doesnt swell up,and we can run more tomorrow!


Im pretty sure we burned a couple thousand calories running our mouths too!(: We hadnt talked since Saturday,after all!!!(:


Did anybody else burn some calories this morning?


Does anybody else think it should be illegal to post no-makup,early morning snotty nose pictures for the world to see?harharhar(:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's alright to show pictures without makeup. You are both so pretty you can pull it off. I have not burned any calories today.

blondevue... said...

ooo I love it!! yeah the runny nose thing was driving me crazy. No one would have ever been able to tell me a month ago when I was living on a island driving a convertable that I would soon enough be RUNNING OUTDOORS in 24 degree weather. O yeah,,,crazyness right there!!
It was awesome though. I am having a great day talking and running with you is therapudic girl! Now to find a place in town to run.... :)

Hope your day is going equally awesome! You glow in that picture, what are you talking about?! Stinking beautiful!

Love you lots,
Tori

PS> I'm all about running again tomorrow! So far the knee hasn't swelled up yet. yay! :D Let me know how your day goes and how you're feeling with the baby. :-)

Mrs.Lambert said...

well i knew i was friends with you for a reason...feel free to tell me how pretty i am anyday(: j/k

hope we inspired you the burn some calories at some point today!youve got a contest to win!!!time to get those endorphines flowin!(:

p.s.your pretty too(:

Anonymous said...

why does your hair look red?